Tarzana Life Insurance
Kamran Insurance Services offers the Tarzana life insurance policies and tools you need to help provide for the ones you love. If this is your first time buying Tarzana life insurance, we can help you learn how it works and how to choose the best coverage. Our Life Planning tools and information will help you learn everything from the basics to the most advanced planning options.
Our mission is to provide you with an array of policies and clarify the terms of the policies for you, so you can make an informed decision. We make choosing life insurance simple!
With the proper Tarzana life insurance policies, you can help your family:
- Pay the home mortgage.
- Pay off debts, estate taxes, and final expenses.
- Create a fund for college education.
- Create a fund for a family member with special needs.
- Maintain the highest standard of living.
What Do I Need?
When choosing life insurance, first consider these points:
- Do you only need life insurance to provide financial support to your survivors if you die unexpectedly?
- Do you need life insurance coverage just for a specific timeframe – like while you're paying off your mortgage?
- Will you need to take money out of your policy in the future, for instance, to pay college tuition or to take retirement income?
Once you’ve answered these questions, decide which policy best fits your needs.
Tarzana life insurance falls into two major categories: Protection policies and Investment policies.
Protection policies – designed to provide a benefit upon the insured’s death, typically a lump sum payment. A common form of this design is term insurance.
Investment policies – the main objective of investment policies is to facilitate the growth of capital by regular or single premiums. Common forms (in the US) are whole life, universal life and variable life policies.
Tarzana life insurance may also be divided into two basic classes: temporary or permanent. It may then be divided into subclasses: term, whole life, universal, variable universal, survivorship, or endowment life insurance.
There are three key factors to be considered in term insurance:
- Face amount (protection or death benefit),
- Premium to be paid (cost to the insured), and
- Length of coverage (term).
Kamran Insurance offers term life insurance policies with several types of permanent life insurance policies to meet your needs:
- Term Life Insurance - Affordable, simplified insurance for a specific time period.
- Whole Life Insurance - Permanent insurance, fixed premiums, guaranteed death benefit, and cash value growth.
- Universal Life Insurance - Permanent insurance, with flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefit options.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance - Permanent insurance, with flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefit.
- Survivorship Life Insurance - Permanent insurance for two people, which provides a benefit to beneficiaries after the second person passes away.
Still not sure what you need? Let our licensed agents help you find out which type of life insurance may be right for you. Their knowledge and experience can help you:
- Select investments that fit your needs.
- Analyze how changing economic and personal situations affect you.
- Learn financial information in a timely manner